Dairymaster milking systems
Benefits of Dairymaster milking systems
- The natural way of milking
- Complete milk out
- No more clusters falling off
- Reduced milking time
The MobiStar is a Europe Dairy Systems product. This mobile milking parlour uses the Dairymaster milking system, also referred to as “the Irish milking system”. This milking system is characterized by the way in which the vacuum levels imitate calf suckling. This milking system is only possible because the milk is conveyed up in combination with simultaneous milking (4 quarters simultaneously). This creates a so-called milk plug that causes resistance, which in turn causes a very low vacuum level below the teat during the rest phase.
Read about the benefits below.
Dairymaster manufactures 95% of its products in its factory in Ireland. What singles out their products is the high levels of stainless steel used and the number of innovative products developed in house. Examples include: milk measurement, cow identification, automatic feeding systems, cow selection, backing systems, manure scrapers, bulk milk tanks, MooMonitor+ health monitoring, etc. Dairymaster is the market leader in Swing-Over milking systems and outdoor milking stalls. More information is provided in the video below.
The summary below sets out the benefits of the Dairymaster milking system:
- The natural way of milking: Dairymaster milks as nature intended by imitating a suckling calf. Dairymaster has a high stable milking vacuum when the liner is open. This is known as the “B” phase. This “B” phase is directly related to the milking speed. When the liner is closed Dairymaster has a low rest vacuum. This is known as the “D” phase. This low “D” phase vacuum creates relief during the rest phase.
- Complete milk out: Scientific research has shown that the Dairymaster milking system generates up to 5% more milk than other commercially available clusters on the market through its unique combination of the claw, liner and pulsation system. Click on the following text for the original: Teagasc research report.
- No more clusters falling off: The combination of the milking system, the tapered, very soft and flexible liners and the unique milking approach ensures that the number of clusters that drop off because of sucked-in air is kept to a minimum. It also prevents air intake during milking. If air is sucked in during milking contamination and bacteria can enter the other quarters with great speed. This can lead to mastitis. But it also prevents inconvenience and delays during milking.
- Reduced milking time: Last but not least, the Dairymaster milking system milks each cow up to 1 minute faster. The Dairymaster’s natural way of milking not only ensures improved udder health but also reduces the milking time.