The MobiStar concept has been devised with the aim of providing dairy farmers with greater flexibility in the use of milking parlours. This means flexibility in terms of location, finance or mobility.
MobiStar comes in 2 different models:
- MobiStar Swing:This milking parlour uses the Swing-Over milking technology and can handle up to 100 cows an hour. This milking parlour is particularly suitable as a temporary solution, but can also be made permanent if required.
- MobiStar Hydraulic: This type of milking parlour incorporates a movable hydraulic cow platform with a rapid-exit at the front. Because of its compact cow-handling area, this milking parlour is particularly suitable for temporary situations or situations where space is a limiting factor. This MobiStar model is likewise ideal for use as a mobile milking parlour outside in the fields.
Delivered in the morning – ready to milk the same evening
The MobiStar is supplied as a complete unit, so all you need to do is install and connect in the required location. This means that the MobiStar is up and running the same day it is delivered.
Even in less easily accessible locations, it is nearly always possible to have the MobiStar operational on the same day.
Unique to this milking parlour are the flexible financing options available.
Because of its mobility, it will retain its investment value over a longer period,
in contrast to a built-in milking parlour that starts losing value the minute it is installed.
Whatever you’re looking for, we have something to suit every pocket.
Our sales department will be happy to advise you on the various alternatives.
The financing options explained:
- Purchase: when you purchase your milking parlour, you decide on what the optional extras you want. If, after a number of years, you want to sell your MobiStar, you can do this yourself of course, but we can also assist you with the sale.
- Hire: you can hire a parlour for a short term, but also for several years. Under certain conditions, you may even be able to keep it at the end of the rental period. For all the options, just get in touch with us.
- Lease: this is often difficult with standard milking parlours, since a great deal of value can be lost after installing and dismantling. However, taking into account the Mobistar’s mobility and overall concept, this milking parlour represents an attractive financial investment. It’s often possible to acquire the milking parlour as part of a leasing agreement arranged through your bank or leasing company. If your bank or leasing company stipulates specific requirements with respect to its leasing terms and conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The MobiStar mobile milking parlour is supplied as a Plug-and-Play unit. All the required components, including the cow platform with its positioning system, the milking system, vacuum pumps, milk pumps etc., are already connected to the fuse box in the technical unit.
All you need to do is to unpack the MobiStar in the required spot and set it up. When that’s done, just connect the water supply, milk pressure line and power, and you’re ready to go.
The MobiStar comes complete with twistlocks and lifting eyes. The machine is constructed to container dimensions. Both MobiStar milking parlours have height-adjustable roofs, so that they can be transported on a standard truck.
The MobiStar Hydraulic can be supplied with an additional set of support legs. These allow the parlour to lift itself so that you don’t need to use a crane on a daily basis. Just manoeuvre a trailer under the MobiStar Hydraulic and it’s ready to be moved.